BRIX Privacy Notice
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) comes into force on 25th May 2018. This new regulation supersedes the Data Protection Act 1998.
It is a legal requirement for Brix Ltd to comply with the GDPR. It is also our obligation to ensure any personal data held by us is treated with sensitivity and privacy.
How we use personal information
- Brix Ltd collects, holds and shares personal information such as names, addresses, emails and telephone numbers in order to fulfil our obligations to our customers.
- Brix Ltd needs to keep certain information about its employees, customers and suppliers for business reasons, to ensure legal compliance and for Health & Safety purposes.
Where your data is stored
- Brix Ltd holds data in accordance with relevant recommendations and guidelines and for no longer than 7 years. It is destroyed securely after this time.
- Electronic data is stored on a secure central server system with sufficient user access control.
- Hard copy data is stored in secure cabinets with limited access. This personal data is not routinely carried in transit however where it is required to be transported, it is stored securely.
Access to Personal Data
- Access to personal data is restricted to a limited number of staff who are aware of the GDPR.
Disclosing your information
- We may pass on your personal information to third party contacts, e.g. trades and suppliers in order to fulfil our obligations to our customers.
- We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes.
- You can find out what information we hold about you and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
01483 894870 or email Ask@Brix.co.uk